What is Show This Thread?
Show This Thread is a new podcast going beyond the character limit with some of the best people on Twitter. Each episode features a different guest in conversation with me, Rob Gillett; revealing the stories behind their Twitter success and what they love and loathe about the platform.
Listen to the trailer below:
Sounds amazing! How do I subscribe?
Search for ‘Show This Thread’ wherever you already listen to podcasts or use the links below:
Why do a podcast about Twitter?
Twitter is my favourite social platform and full of really interesting, creative, passionate and funny people. I thought it would be nice to have a chat with some of them in real life and share that experience with the rest of the world.
Why on earth is it called Show This Thread?
Who will feature on the show?
This list is subject to change but so far I have recorded or have confirmed recordings booked with the following wonderful people:
- Josh Spector (@jspector) A digital consultant who runs social media for the Oscars and a hugely successful email newsletter called For The Interested
- Adam Koszary (@AdamKoszary) Transformed the Twitter account for The Museum of English Rural Life into a viral sensation with the help of an ‘absolute unit’
- Nick Walker (@nickw84) The man behind the hilarious and hugely popular @daytimesnaps account
- Alice Beverton-Palmer (@alice) Senior Manager for Entertainment Partnerships at Twitter UK, DJ at London club night Push The Button and fellow future podcaster
- Simon James Green (@simonjamesgreen) YA author and screenwriter behind Noah Can’t Even and Noah Could Never
- Justin Myers (@theguyliner) Justin is a writer, GQ columnist and author of The Last Romeo, a sort of modern gay version of Bridget Jones
When is Show This Thread being released?
The first episode will be released on Thursday 16th May. Subscribe now to make sure you don’t miss it.
Can I come on the show?
Yes! I’m on the lookout for more guests. If you think your name would fit nicely among those listed above you can email email@example.com.